Drupal Commerce is built from many different components. Understanding
these building blocks and their functionality will aid you in building
your Drupal Commerce store.
- Learn how the Core Conditions component allows us to create configuration entities with conditions.
- Learn how to build your own Condition plugin or alter an existing one.
- Learn how to filter the list of Conditions provided for specific configuration entities.
- Learn how to use the Swift Mailer module to send HTML emails.
- More TBD
- Learn about the concept of Resolvers.
- Learn about types of Resolvers and how they're used in Drupal Commerce.
- Learn about the structure of Resolvers and Chain resolvers.
- Learn about the major Drupal Commerce entities and their relationships.