This documentation section describes how you can organize customer-related information within a Drupal Commerce site. For many Drupal sites, integration with a third party application, such as HubSpot or Salesforce, provides additional functionality. Step-by-step instructions and explanations will help you set up and manage customers, profiles, and addresses.
- Learn how to manage your customer data using the three customer-related modules required by Drupal Commerce:
- Learn about address formats, countries, and subdivisions.
- Customize address forms and displays.
- Customize profiles for capturing customer information.
- Control access to profiles and manage profiles administratively.
- Customize user accounts for use by customers.
- Learn about options for managing customer accounts.
- Create a discount based on customer groups, using Drupal user roles.
- Create a customer group taxonomy to organize customer accounts.