This section provides an overview of the Profile module and describes how profiles are used in Drupal Commerce.
- Familiarize yourself with the concepts of profiles and their relationship to user accounts.
- Learn about how profiles are organized in a customer's address book and how they are used in the checkout process.
- Learn how a custom profile type can be used for shipping addresses during checkout.
- Add a Contact phone field to the customer profile type.
- Create a new profile type to capture additional information about your customers.
- Learn about configuration options for profile types.
- Control access to profiles and their fields for your customers and administrative users.
- Manage profiles on behalf of customers.
- Learn options for importing and exporting profiles.
- Create and load profile types and profiles programmatically.
- Implement a profile label event subscriber to override the default label for profiles.
- Customize profile forms for checkout and administrative data entry.