If you are evaluating Drupal Commerce as a potential ecommerce solution, this section will help you decide whether Drupal Commerce can meet your needs with respect to how you can organize, maintain, and display your product-related information. If you are a site builder or developer, step-by-step instructions and explanations will help you get started with setting up products in your Drupal Commerce site.
- Getting started ...
- Learn terminology and general concepts related to Drupal Commerce products.
- More TBD
- Learn how to define and configure your products and product categories.
- Explore a variety of Drupal Commerce product architectures.
- Design and customize the product management experience for administrative users.
- Create product content programmatically, via bulk importing, and using data entry forms.
- Customize the display of products on your site.
- Use the "Add to cart form" to allow customers to select products and add them to their carts.
- Create a product catalog.
- More TBD