Learn techniques for displaying products on your site.
- Customize the product pages that are displayed on your site.
- Learn about the concept of product variation field injection.
- Include the Add to cart form on product pages and/or other pages on your site to allow customers to add products to their shopping cart.
- Learn about options for customizing the Add to cart form, including adding fields for customizable products.
- Customize the product attribute elements that appear on the Add to cart form.
- Learn about the Rendered attribute element type.
- Use Twig to create a layout for products, variations, or product attribute values.
- Use Views to display a page with multiple products.
- Learn how to use the Drupal Core Image module to create a custom image style for products.
- Use the Image delta formatter module to create a custom view mode for product variations.
- Various techniques and code snippets for customizing product displays and the add to cart form.