Documentation in this section describes various approaches to product architecture. Learn how to structure your product types to best suit your specific business logic needs.
- Create a simple, single-variation product type.
- Add an Image field to a product variation type.
- Create product attributes and a product type with multiple variations.
- Add a Color field to a product attribute.
- Create a simple Brand taxonomy and a hierarchical Product category taxonomy.
- Integrate the taxonomies with specific product types.
- An overview of approaches to product architecture in Drupal Commerce
- Contributed modules for extending product architecture options
- Introduction to the Purchasable Entity concept
- Enable translations for products, variations, and product attribute values.
- Create product types, variation types, and product attributes.
- Load product types, variation types, and product attributes.
- Implement the PurchasableEnityInterface for custom product architectures.